Company founder Karen Gilchrist is a pioneer in Chilean wine tourism and has developed and organized many creative tours throughout Chile and Argentina.
Karen and her team will take you on a walking trip through the Chilean wine country.
Prepare to enjoy the beautiful landscape, great wines, delicious food and warm local people.
January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
Travel from Santiago, visiting beautiful wineries and tasting the most delicious wines in each of the wine valleys along the route.
You will also enjoy great views of the Andes, beautiful scenery, and regional cuisine, while visiting local villages and lodging in small and boutique hotels close to Santiago.
The Program includes bilingual (English and French) wine and walking guide during the entire trip, wine expert, winery visits and wine tastings, meals and excursions as indicated in the itinerary and land transportation and transfers.
All the meals indicated in the program include wines chosen especially for each occasion.
• 8 days/ 7 nights.
• Easygoing grade.
• Walking through the Aconcagua Valley (6 km).
• Walking through the San Antonio Valley (10 km).
• Walking through the San Rosario Valley (10 km).
• Walking through Valparaiso (4 km).
• Walking through the Colchagua Valley (10 km).
• Programs can be tailored to your interests and incorporate activities such as
• Horseback riding and others.
• Private transport with driver and air conditioning.
• Transfers from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport.
• Guides specialized in Chilean wine and walking, throughout entire trip.
• Introductory talk on Chilean wine and wine regions given by an expert.
• Lodging at 5 star hotels (based on twin - bed rooms).
• 7 buffet breakfasts.
• 6 lunches and 2 dinners, with soft drink and wines.
• Gratuities for meals (does not include gratuities for guides and driver).
• Mineral water while walking.
• City tour of Valparaiso and Santiago.
• Entrance fees to vineyards with reserve and premium wine tastings.
• Wine regions map to keep.
• Travel insurance.
• Personal expenses such as clothes washing, telephone charges, and others not indicated in program.
• Payment of reciprocity tax for first-time visitors at the international airport (US$ 132 for Canadian tourists and US$ 140 for North American tourists).
A deposit of 30% of the total amount of the group program cost is required at the time of booking, at which time you will receive your invoice and pre-tour documentation. The remainder of the price of your trip is due 30 days prior to your departure date. If your reservation is made less than 30 days before departure, the entire price of the trip must be paid at the time of confirmation.
Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to departure will receive a 75% refund; between 30 days and departure date, no refund.
Photography on tour Wine Travel Chile reserves the right to take photographs, films or video tapes during the operation of any tour and to use the resulting photographs, film or videotape for promotional purposes. Tour members who do not wish that their image or voice be used must notify us at the start of the trip.
Dietary preferences need to be recorded at the time of booking.
US$ 3.000 / group 4-10
* Price is subject to change due to the fluctuations of foreign exchange.